Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Vacancy | Officer Trainees , Information Systems Officer & Law Officer Recruitment in HPCL 2013
Total Number of vacancies : 74 Nos
Name of Various Post :
- 1. Officer Trainee – Quality Control / Operations : 24
- 2. Officer Trainee – Human Resources : 12
- 3. Information Systems Officer : 26
- 4. Law Officer : 12
Eligibility Criteria For HPCL Recruitment 2013 :
Educational Qualifications required :
- 1. For post no. 1 : Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry (Analytical / Physical / Organic /Inorganic), equivalent to M.Sc in Chemistry.
- 2. For post no. 2 : two year full time, Post graduate Degree /Equivalent course in HR/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations.
- 3. For post no. 3 : full time four year B.E. / B.Tech. in the discipline of Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Information Technology from AICTE approved / UGC recognized institute/ university.
- 4. For post no.4 : Degree in Law through a fulltime course of three years after graduation.
Age Limit : Candidates upper age as on 16-07-2013 not be exceed 27 yrs for the Officer Trainee Posts, 30 yrs for the Information Systems Officer Posts and 26 yrs for the Law officer posts. Candidates Age will be
Application Fee :
- 1. For General and OBC CandidatesRs. 535/- .
- 2. For SC/ST/OBC-NC/PWD Candidates No Fee.
Fees is to be paid in any branch of State Bank of India through a payment Challan or By Online using Debit/Credit card.
Selection Process : Eligible Candidates will be selected on the basis of written Test and Interview.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply online by clicking on the below given link
Important Dates :
Online Application Starts : 19-06-2013
Online Application Ends : 16-07-2013